I was kindly nominated for an award this weekend. tuesdaynightboyfriend has the same casual writing style, the conversational style that I’m comfortable writing in (or try to, anyways…), and quite enjoy reading. Both of our boyfriends are heavily involved in fantasy football, and she has the dog I want to have. If you haven’t seen her blog, you definitely should go right over there and check it out.
I’ve slacked off in the past about passing along these awards, and so I’m hoping against hope that my ability to schedule a post ahead of time will save me from getting distracted and never getting back to this…
The rules of the award are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Nominate 15 bloggers
- Share 7 facts about yourself
My nominations are below (in no order), if you haven’t seen them, please go check them out – if you have seen them, go back and see what they’ve been up to recently…
- erica’s sweet tooth
- scarpetta dolcetto
- a pug in the kitchen
- spoon fork bacon
- the fauxmartha
- the litte things
- a lot on your plate
- la tartine gourmande
- making it with danielle
- jono & jules do food & wine
- obedient ingredients
- cooking in sens
- a good appetite
- cody, uncorked
- this french farmhouse
- I’m one of four girls.
- I hate wearing dresses and makeup.
- My favorite nickname, my dad gave me when I was under the age of 10 was Fred
- I kill almost every house plant I own.
- I’ve been friends with my boyfriend for over a decade.
- I’m easily distracted.
- I really like tea, but rarely make it for myself – coffee fuels my life and has always trumped tea for attention.
I still have yet to post my friggin’ foodie penpal post. Oooh, man. I’m falling behind on so many things lately. I hope that by the end of the week I’ll have all my stuff sorted and find a few minutes to sit down and type up more of the important things in life (aka burritos and other dinners…) before I let too much more time pass by.